- !! PLEASE ENSURE WE HAVE AN UP TO DATE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU ON OUR RECORDS !!
- Dr Emma Baker is now qualified as a Peer Breastfeeding Supporter and is happy to see patients to provide advice and support.
- The Welsh GP Record is a digital summary of the information held in your GP record which is available to the doctors, nurses and registered health professionals looking after you when you in hospital. It will help them to give quick, safe and quality care. Vital information from your GP Record has been available for some time to support your care when the surgery is closed ‘out of hours’ or in an emergency. Only the healthcare professionals looking after you can see your information, and only with your permission. NHS Wales can check on who, when and how every record was looked at. The Welsh GP Record is a summary of your full GP medical record. It contains your:
Name, address and contact details
Current medication and medication they have been prescribed in the last two years
Allergies or any adverse reactions
Current problems or diagnosis
Results of any recent tests they have had in the previous year, for example, blood tests and x-rays
- It does not include any private discussions you may have had with your GP.
- If you don’t want anyone other than your GP to see your records you can opt-out. You can do this by completing an opt-out form available from your GP practice.
- Patients are encouraged to talk with their GP before opting-out as it could make a difference to the care they receive. If a parent or guardian of a child under 16 does not wish their child to have a record, they can opt-out on their behalf, but should discuss this with their GP first.
- Learn More: http://www.gprecord.wales.nhs.uk/home
CARERS and YOUNG CARERS: If you are a Carer for someone, please do let us know. We can offer you help and support within the practice, refer you for a Carers Assessment from the local authority and put you in contact with support groups.
Please visit our Carers Direct page.