- Our Flu Vaccines will arrive with us at the end of September, so please can patients who are eligible to receive the vaccine look out for our messages to arrange an appointment in October at one of our clinics. Details of dates will follow soon.
- Please always wear your mask when you attend for an appointment.
- Many of our patients are now using e-Consult to make contact with us. The Doctors and Nurses love e-Consult because it gives them good clinical information before they make contact with you. If you haven't already, please try out e-Consult (see blue banner above) when you have a non-emergency health concern. This allows you to contact the practice via email (encrypted) and receive an appropriate clinical response by the end of the following working day, usually by phone. It is convenient, confidential, and avoids the need to telephone us.
- If you need a FIT NOTE, please use eConsult to request one.
- Also, please see the 'Appointments Page' tab to find out what appointment types we are offering and how we can help you with your healthcare needs. For your safety we are limiting face-to-face appointments.
- For safety, we are minimising the number of patients within our small building. We are currently busy making some internal changes to help us keep to social distancing regulations, and hope to be able to open our doors again soon.
- Please be reassured that when it is clinically necessary and important to see you face to face, you will be given instructions on how we will see you in a safe way. You will always be seen by a clinician wearing protecting clothing.
- Please remember that we ask for 5 days notice when you need more medication. Tell us a minimum of 5 days before you need your new supply. We also ask those who cannot attend the surgery or chemist to collect their prescription to find a relative or volunteer to come and collect on your behalf. We will work closely with your volunteer to try and ensure your medication gets to you.
Thank you very much for your continued support and patience during what is a very difficult time for us all.
Visit us on Facebook
Dixton Surgery Team
(link to the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board Website)
(Site updated 02/09/2020)