Long Term Condition Annual Reviews
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic our services have had to be delivered in a very different way but now we are implementing ways to keep our patients safe, but also meet their healthcare needs.
So that we can achieve an appropriate Annual Review this year, we need your help.
If you have access to the internet, please can you complete an initial, secure, online questionnaire, by following these steps:
- Please select the eConsult ‘Get Started’ button on the Home Page
- About two thirds of the way down on the right hand side is a question Need a Review?
- Please click on the ‘Start a Review’ link and select the appropriate condition. If you have more than one condition, please feel free to complete questionnaires for more than one condition.
- Please complete the form to the best of your ability and send it to us.
- The information you provide will trigger us to contact you with an appointment.
- You will be offered a telephone or video consultation, during which you will have the opportunity to discuss your condition/s with one of our nurses.
- Apart from your long term condition, please think about any other health concerns that you may have, big or small, and the nurse will either be able to give you advice during this consultation or she will ensure that an appropriate member of our clinical team contacts you to give you advice. This may be a doctor, a pharmacist, or a specialist nurse.
- During the course of your discussion with the clinician, if it is considered clinically appropriate for you to visit the surgery for a face-to-face review, please be assured that we will make arrangements to see you in a safe way.
The steps we have set out above give us the very best opportunity to review your health during this current pandemic.